Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ Part II

A few weeks before leaving Tokyo, I spotted a new Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel at the local drugstore, which means I now have 2 colors to make a post worth your while: 05 Cherry Fromage and 06 Dark Plum Sugar.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've already reviewed these in details so here are the color descriptions.

- 05 Cherry Fromage: a pink-coral in the pan but turns more sakura pink on my skin. It's translucent and shimmer free, and gives a lovely glow on the cheeks.

- 06 Dark Plum Sugar: in the pan it's a vampy deep red with some brown, almost like old blood, but on me it's more of a bordeaux and the red is a lot more prominent. Again translucent and shimmer free. It's more pigmented than the 05 above and very fall-appropriate. Been wearing it since October and barely made any dent at all!

See my previous Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts