Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream

Coming home from Tokyo, I realized I'd ran out of eye creams. So I made do with my stash of random samples until Black Friday/Cyber Monday, which was an opportunity for me to stock up and to try out new brands.

One of those new brands is Kiehl's, which is not new but is new to me ^.^ I've heard a lot about the brand but have never tried before. Picking up a small jar of Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado (will get to later), I got some generous GWP to go with it, among which I chose this 3mL/0.1fl oz tube of Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream to use first because I needed a richer eye treatment for nighttime.

Well, that was the wrong choice apparently. I'm not sure about the "powerful wrinkle reducing" claim but the eye cream itself is unexpectedly light. It goes on pretty light and absorbs well, but it isn't moisturizing enough for my dry eye area for nighttime use. In the end, I had to switch it with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream (will review next) I was using but found to be too rich for daytime. Works out and all is good. I probably won't repurchase, only because I now have a good reserve of eye treatments ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts