Friday, June 23, 2017

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm

In addition to Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Lip Glow 02 Sunblush, I also picked up a Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm, again in hopes it bears some resemblance to the the Lip Conditioner I used and liked years ago.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This Blooming Lip Balm comes in the same packaging as the rest of the Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks, a rather bulky shiny navy blue square tubes with gold accent and magnetic cap. As you can see, it's almost twice as big as the Summer Lip Glow tube!

This time my hopes are realized. This Blooming Lip Balm has a formula identical to the Lip Conditioner, only with an added minty scent I rather enjoy. What I don't enjoy: it's also $29 in comparison to the $22 current incarnation of the Lip Conditioner, which is already up from the $17 tube when I first bought it! Boo. Hiss. Now you have to wonder if the big packaging, the magnetic cap, and minty scent are worth the $7 extra. My humble opinion is no. If you must have a lip balm in a fancy tube, I'd say stick with the Lip Conditioner.

Pure Color Envy Blooming Lip Balm and Bronze Goddess Summer Lip Glow 02 Sunblush.

Up next, Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick and Sculpting Gloss.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts