Friday, June 9, 2017

Lipstick Queen Saint Lipsticks Part IV

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm addicted to these Lipstick Queen Saint Lipsticks :P With the exception of a couple of colors (Saint Nude and Saint Berry), there are many others I love. Even those that aren't my favorites, I still reach for them on occasions, whenever I wanted something different.

Here are Saint Bordeaux and Saint Deep Red. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Even more love with these two colors, I'm afraid, which set my eyes on three others, Saint Mauve, Saint Natural, and Saint Bright Natural, the last of the Saints I've yet to own.

- Saint Bordeaux: if Saint Berry and Saint Wine had a love child, it would be Saint Bordeaux. The translucent and shimmer-free color isn't too brown (Saint Berry), and swatching it side by side reveals Saint Wine's berry side. I think Saint Bordeaux is neutral enough, though on my lips it gains a touch of mauve. Boy, that Saint Mauve is even more tempting now...

Here are Saint Berry, Saint Bordeaux, and Saint Wine.

- Saint Deep Red: the deep red bullet took me by surprise when it swatched a translucent and shimmer-free blue-based red that's, well, not that deep. On my lips, it turns even more pink. Very pretty!

Here are the family of reds: Saint Red, Saint Deep Red, Saint Fire Red, and Saint Scarlet Red.

Saint Bordeaux and Saint Deep Red.

See my previous posts:

See my other Saint Lipsticks:
- Saint Berry from Lips Nouveau
- Saint Coral from Spring Fling
- Saint Red from Red Carpet Edit
- Saint Nude, Saint Pink, and Saint Rose from Heaven Sent Trio
- Saint Pink again from Chic in Three Shade 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts