Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Lipstick Queen The Pretty Pair

This short post isn't a review since it's a repeat purchase of two Lipstick Queen lipsticks I own and already reviewed before. But back in January there was a sweet sale, and among other things I picked up this Pretty Pair set for steal of $17. So here it is!

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The Pretty Pair includes Medieval and Saint Pinky Nude. I'm almost through with my current tube of Medieval, so it was a good timing to have secured another backup. Saint Pinky Nude I think my mum-in-law will appreciate, because like me she loves this Saint formula. So there, everyone's got something from this set, for a fantastic price too!

Medieval

Saint Pinky Nude

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts